- Tour guide
- Upto 3 Stars
Triund is a large land of green grass. One can see the mighty Dhauladhar range. The ridge elevation is between 2,810 and 2,875 metres. It is a one-day trek approx. 10 kilometres (one way) from McleodGanj bus stand and under 6 kilometres (one way) from Galu temple near Dharamkot. The trail is rocky and cut in steps at some places. From Galu Devi Temple there is an unambiguous byway which goes through a beautiful forest of oak and devdar trees.
DAY 1 DELHI TO MCLEODGANJ
- We depart from Delhi around 6 PM in an AC Vehicle. (Know the true value of time; snatch, seize, and enjoy every moment of it.)
DAY 2 A DAY IN MCLEODGANJ
- We reach McLeod Ganj after an overnight journey and check in to our hotel.
- You don't want to be in that hotel room the entire time.
- Then We trek a little to bhagsunag temple and then the mesmerizing bhagsunag fall.
- We then take you to the famous Shiva café.
- Have dinner in the hotel
DAY 3 TRIUND TREK
- It’s going to be a tiring day , have good breakfast, pull up your socks and kick start the day.
- We will then start our Triund trek from Dharamkot, a trek of 9 kms. A guide will come to take you to the Triund top where you will stay in the raw camps. You will get a packed lunch between the trek.
- Reach Triund , away from the hustle and bustle of the city. Spend a peaceful evening with friends at the top and have fun with some DIY games.
DAY 4 TIME TO HEAD BACK
- Wake up to see the first ray of sun falling on the mighty Triund peak.
- We will check out the camps and then Trek back to the Dharamkot.
- Later proceed for the remaining sightseeing of Mcleod Ganj.
- Then enjoy some last minute shopping.
- Later depart back to Delhi with lots of enthralling views and everlasting memories.
- Accommodation (Hotel/Raw Camping)
- Meals (2 Breakfast, 1 Lunch & 2 Dinner)
- AC Transportation
- Guide while Trekking
- Any personal Expenses / Adventure activities
- Anything not mentioned in the itinerary
- Any kind of entry tickets/fees
- Any Meals / Drinks other than Inclusion