- Tour guide
- Upto 3 Stars
Kasol is a hamlet in the district Kullu of the Indian state of Himachal Pradesh. It is situated in Parvati Valley, on the banks of the Parvati River, on the way between Bhuntar and Manikaran . Kasol is the Himalayan hotspot for backpackers. and acts as a base for nearby treks to Malana and Kheerganga. We have this trip on every Thursday (7 PM) to Monday (8 AM)
DAY 1: DELHI TO KASOL
- We depart from Delhi around 6 PM in an AC Vehicle. (Know the true value of time;snatch, seize, and enjoy every moment of it.)
DAY 2: A DAY IN KASOL
- We will reach Kasol by morning.
- Then you can check in at the camps.
- Stroll around the town and you can also get hold of some exquisite traditional Pahari stuff.
- Visit manikaran sahib gurudwara (By own)
- And then after Dinner dance away the night around a bonfire.
DAY 3: TREK TO KHEERGANGA
- It's going to be a tiring day, have good breakfast, pull up your socks and kick start the day.
- We will then trek 12 km.Along the trek you will come across hot springs, waterfalls hopping over the rocks happily.
- Reach KheerGanga, away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
- Spend a peaceful evening with friends around a bonfire and a beautiful sun setting behind the mountains.
- Dinner will be served.
DAY 4: TIME TO HEAD BACK
- Wake up to see the first ray of sun falling on the mighty Himalayas.
- We then proceed to take a dip in a popular holy hot water spring and later trek way back to Barshaini.
- Reach Kasol move around the town and explore some cafes and taste traditional food.
- Later in the evening we depart for Delhi.
- Accommodation Raw Camping
- Meals (2 Breakfast & 2 Dinner)
- AC Transportation
- Guide while Trekking
- Any personal Expenses / Adventure activities
- Anything not mentioned in the itinerary
- Any kind of entry tickets/fees
- Any Meals / Drinks other than Inclusion