- Tour guide
- Upto 3 Stars
The magical escape in the Great Himalayan National Park eco zone will untether you from all the worldly troubles and provide a relaxing environment to forget the world altogether. The Tirthan Valley is an ideal place for a plethora of activities including, inter alia, trout fishing, hiking, trekking, camping, bonfires, and photography.
The last decade itself has seen a high rise in the ecotourism. There are many nearby places where tourists flock in large numbers – Kasol, Tosh, Manali, Kheerganga, etc. Tirthan Valley, however, has managed to remain a destination less traveled to. So, you can be sure to find solitude and peace in this destination with fun-filled activities galore.
We have this trip on every Thursday (7 PM) to Monday (8 AM)
DAY 1: DELHI TO JIBHI
- We depart from Delhi around 6 PM in an AC Vehicle. (Know the true value of time;snatch, seize, and enjoy every moment of it.)
DAY 2: LOCAL SIGHTSEEING OF THE WATERFALL
- Arrive at the home stay in the morning. Check-in and freshen-up. Some time is offered for relaxing and acclimatization. A couple of hours are offered here at leisure by the river side.
- Thereafter, you will be taken for a 2 km climb to the waterfall. Later, come back to the homestay.
- Dinner and night stay are offered at the homestay.
DAY 3: JALORI PASS AND SEROLSAR LAKE
- After a delicious breakfast in the campsite.
- You will be taken for a drive to the Jalori Pass. Here you can enjoy the stunning 360° viewof the Great Himalayasand the Kullu Valley. You can also opt for trek to Serolsar Lake– in case you don’t want to explore 360° view.
- Later come back to camp and enjoy bonfire with soothing music.
- Dinner and overnight stay.
DAY 4: TIME TO HEAD BACK
- Wake up, and feel the breathtaking view of morning.
- Have breakfast and check out camps.
- Later visit the beautiful Mini Thailand.
- Visit Banjar Market midway
- Later we will head towards Kullu for the enthralling river rafting.
- Later depart for Delhi by 5 pm with lots of breathtaking views and everlasting memories of Tirthan Valley.
- Accommodation Raw Camping
- Meals (2 Breakfast & 2 Dinner)
- AC Transportation
- Any personal Expenses / Adventure activities
- Anything not mentioned in the itinerary
- Any kind of entry tickets/fees
- Any Meals / Drinks other than Inclusion
- 5% GST