- Tour guide
- Upto 3 Stars
Manali is a high altitude Himalayan resort town in India’s northern Himachal Pradesh state It has a reputation as a backpacking center and honeymoon destination Set on the Beas River, it’s a gateway for skiing in the Solang Valley and trekking in Parvati Valley It's also a jumping off point for paragliding, rafting and mountaineering in the Pir Panjal mountains, home to 4000 m high Rohtang Pass.
We have this trip on every Thursday (7 PM) to Monday (8 AM)
DAY 1: DELHI TO MANALI
- We depart from Delhi around 6 PM in an AC Vehicle. (Know the true value of time; snatch, seize, and enjoy every moment of it.)
DAY 2: LOCAL SIGHTSEEING
- We will reach Manali by morning.
- Then you can check in to the hotel.
- Get your rooms allotted, get refreshed
- Later enjoy local sightseeing visiting Hadimba Devi Temple, The Mall road and Tibetan Monastery etc.
- Later visit The mall road in the evening and come back to the hotel.
- Enjoy dinner with bonfire and music.
DAY 3: SISSU VIA ATAL TUNNEL
- Wake up with the beautiful sight in front of your eyes.
- Have delicious breakfast at hotel and then proceed for full day tour to Sissu via Atal Tunnel.
- Enjoy some leisure time at the Sissu Waterfall
- Later come back to the hotel.
- Have delicious dinner.
DAY 4: River Rafting & DEPARTURE
- Wake up in the Hotel.
- After Breakfast checkout the hotel, then proceed for the enthralling river rafting in Kullu.
- Have an adventurous ride of approx. 10 to 14 kms. In the bone chilling water.
- Come back and change your clothes.
- Then board your vehicle.
- Later in the evening we depart for Delhi with lots of everlasting memories together.
- Meals (2 Breakfast & 2 Dinner)
- AC Transportation
- Local and Solang Valley Sightseeing
- Guide while Trekking
- River Rafting
- Any personal Expenses / Adventure activities
- Anything not mentioned in the itinerary
- Any kind of entry tickets/fees
- Any Meals / Drinks other than Inclusion