- Tour guide
- Upto 3 Stars
Chandrashila is summit of the Tunganath . It literally means "Moon Rock". It is located at a height of about 4,000 metres (13,000 ft) above sea level. This peak provides views of the Himalayas, including Nanda Devi, Trishul, KedarPeak, Bandarpanch and Chaukhamba peaks. There are various legends associated with this place. According to one such legend, this is the place where Lord Rama meditated after defeating the demon-king Ravana. Another legend says that moon-god Chandra spent time here in penance.
We have this trip on every Thursday (7 PM) to Monday (8 AM)
DAY 1: DELHI TO CHOPTA
- We depart from Delhi around 8 PM in an AC Vehicle. (Know the true value of time; snatch, seize, and enjoy every moment of it.)
DAY 2: REACH CHOPTA
- Reach Chopta around 11 am the next morning.
- Chopta village located in the Rudraprayag district is our base camp for the trek.
- Freshen up, lunch will be served.
- Later you are free for some DIY activities
- Dinner and overnight stay at camp.
DAY 3: CHOPTA – TUNGNATH - CHANDRASHILA
- Wake up, have breakfast and start your trek to Tungnath and Chandrashila to get the mesmerizing view of the sun rising from behind the mountains.
- From tungnath is a steep climb to Chandrashila. You are now at Chandrashila peak which literally means the 'moonrock‘.
- Spend your mesmerizing time at the Chandrashila peak and later trek down to Chopta by evening.
- Have Dinner and overnight stay.
DAY 4: CHOPTA – DEORITAL - DEPARTURE
- Wake up, in between the mighty mountains and have breakfast.
- Later check out the camps and head towards Sari village.
- From Sari you will start your trek to Deorital, it’s a trek of around 3 kms/1.5 hrs.
- Later come back by noon and then depart back to Delhi with having mesmerizing views and loads of unforgettable memories with you.
- Accommodation Raw Camping
- Meals (2 Breakfast, 2 Lunch & 2 Dinner)
- AC Transportation
- Any personal Expenses / Adventure activities
- Anything not mentioned in the itinerary
- Any kind of entry tickets/fees
- Any Meals / Drinks other than Inclusion
- 5% GST