- Tour guide
- Upto 3 Stars
Bir is a village located in the west of Joginder Nagar Valley in the state of Himachal Pradesh in northern India Bir is a noted centre for ecotourism, spiritual studies, and meditation Bir is also home to a Tibetan refugee settlement with several Buddhist monasteries and a large stupa.
We have this trip on every Friday (7 PM) to Monday (8 AM)
DAY 1: DELHI TO BIR
- We depart from Delhi around 6 PM in an AC Vehicle. (Know the true value of time;snatch, seize, and enjoy every moment of it.)
DAY 2: A DAY IN BIR
- We will reach Bir by morning.
- Then you can check in at the camps.
- Later head out for the sightseeing of Bir, Also participate in activities and Win to get Goodies and Discounts for future trips with Capture a trip.
- Later come back to the campsite and enjoy around bonfire and music.
- Dinner and overnight stay at the camps.
DAY 3: PARAGLIDING AND CHECKOUT
- Morning post breakfast check out at 1000 hr. and drive for 1 hr. to paragliding take off point at Billing for paragliding session.
- Safety briefing by pilot for Paraglider and paragliding flight up to 30 mins. with experience pilot.
- Landing at landing site at Bir.
- Later explore local café and then depart for Delhi with lots of mesmerizing views and everlasting memories.
- Accommodation Raw Camping
- Meals (1 Breakfast, 1 Lunch & 1 Dinner)
- AC Transportation
- Paragliding up to 20 minutes
- Any personal Expenses / Adventure activities
- Anything not mentioned in the itinerary
- Any kind of entry tickets/fees
- Any Meals / Drinks other than Inclusion