- Tour guide
- Upto 3 Stars
Kerala, a state on India's tropical Malabar Coast, has nearly 600km of Arabian Sea shoreline. It's known for its palm-lined beaches and backwaters, a network of canals. Inland are the Western Ghats, mountains whose slopes support tea, coffee and spice plantations as well as wildlife. National parks like Eravikulam and Periyar, plus Wayanad and other sanctuaries, are home to elephants, langur monkeys and tigers
* Accommodation with breakfast at the hotel.
* Accommodation with breakfast, lunch, tea snacks and Dinner @ Houseboat
* Per day Vehicle & driver bata included.
* All taxes to the Hotel Included.
* Any meals other than those mentioned above.
* Any Airfare / Train fare.
* Any transportation which is not mentioned in the itinerary
* Toll, Parking, Permit & Entrance fees to wherever necessary.
* Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
* Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc