- Tour guide
- Upto 4 Stars
Thailand is a Southeast Asian country. It's known for tropical beaches, opulent royal palaces, ancient ruins and ornate temples displaying figures of Buddha. In Bangkok, the capital, an ultramodern cityscape rises next to quiet canalside communities and the iconic temples of Wat Arun, Wat Pho and the Emerald Buddha Temple (Wat Phra Kaew). Nearby beach resorts include bustling Pattaya and fashionable Hua Hin.
· Daily Breakfast
· All Applicable Taxes except Tourism Baht Fee
· Return Thailand Airport transfers
· Half Day Thailand City Tour.
· Coral Island Tour on Speed Boat With Indin Lunch
· Chaophraya Dinner Cruise
· All other Sightseeing and Tours and Transfers on PVT or SIC basis
· 5% VAT Inclusive in the above cost
Very important - When returning back to India, within 24 hours prior to check in have to fill the Air Suvidha Self Declaration Form To be Mandatorily for all Passengers to India