- Tour guide
The Andaman Islands are an Indian archipelago in the Bay of Bengal. These roughly 300 islands are known for their palm-lined, white-sand beaches, mangroves and tropical rainforests. Coral reefs supporting marine life such as sharks and rays make for popular diving and snorkeling sites. Indigenous Andaman Islanders inhabit the more remote islands, many of which are off limits to visitors.
1) Accommodation as mentioned in above hotel summary.
2) PRIVATE A/C Car Dzire / ERTIGA / XYLO.
3) Entry tickets are included as per itinerary.
4) PVT. Ferry : ( MAKRUZZ /Green Ocean/Sea Link/DSS ) Port Blair to Havelock.(As per Availability )
5) PVT. Ferry :( MAKRUZZ /Green Ocean/Sea Link/DSS ) Havelock to Neil Island.(As per Availability )
6) PVt. Ferry :( MAKRUZZ /Green Ocean/Sea Link/DSS) Neil Island to Port Blair.(As per Availability )
7) Assistance at all arrival and Departure points.
8) Meal Plan: Breakfast.
9 ) Complementary Snorkeling At Elephanta Beach for All the Person.
10) Speed Boat Ride for Elephant Beach charges are included.
· All kinds of personal expenses such as tips, laundry, telephone bills and beverages.
· It also does not include any meals unless and otherwise specifically mentioned.
· Any deviation from the route map .
. Optional, suggested or unspecified activities.
· Camera fee (still or videos)
Supplementary Honeymoon cost :
1) Candle Light Dinner at the Beach Side- 3500/- Onwards
2) Honeymoon Cake- 600/- Onwards.
3) Flower Bed Decoration- 2500/- Onwards.
Supplementary Adventure cost :
Sea walking = Rs 4000/- Per Person
Scuba Diving = Rs 4000/- Per Person
Jet SKI = Rs 500/- Person
Glass Boating = Rs 500/- Person
Submarine Ride = Rs 1850/- Per Person
Dolphin Ride = Rs 1850/- Per Per.