- Tour guide
- Upto 3 Stars
The fort of Jaisalmer is breathtaking sights a massive sandcastle rising from the sandy plains like a mirage from a bygone era. No place better evokes exotic camel train trade routes and desert mystery. ad Ninety-nine bastions encircle the fort’s still-inhabited twisting lanes. Inside are shops swaddled in bright embroideries, a royal palace and numerous businesses looking for your tourist rupee. Despite the commercialism, it’s hard not to be enchanted by this desert citadel. Beneath the ramparts, particularly to the north, the narrow streets of the old city conceal magnificent havelies, all carved from the same golden honey sandstone as the fort. Hence Jaisalmer designation as Golden city.
We have this trip on long weekend.
DAY 1: Delhi to Jaisalmer
- Start your trip from Delhi by evening.
- After an overnight journey reach Jaisalmer.
DAY 2: Jaisalmer Sightseeing
- Reach Jaisalmer, check in to Hotel and relax. After lunch you will visit local city tour – Jaisalmer Fort (Golden Fort) and Gadisar Lake etc.
- The city sight seen will be finished.
- Overnight stay with dinner at Hotel.
DAY 3: Camping in Sam Dunes
- In the morning take breakfast and check out hotel then visit Heritage Haveli like Patwon Ki haveli and Moti Mahal etc.
- After lunch will move to Desert camp (where have booked) for one night in Sand dunes. Where you will enjoy camel desert safari, evening programs like Rajasthani folk dance and taste of local Rajasthani food in the open.
- Overnight stay with dinner at Desert Camp.
DAY 4: Time to Head Back
- A nice breakfast will be served in morning at the desert camp and then after check out, visit Longewala - Battlefield, war memorial walk, war bunkers & trenches. Post lunch depart for Delhi & reach by next morning with amazing trip memories.
- Entire travel as per the itinerary in Bus / Traveler.
- Accommodation in Swiss Tents at Sam & hotel at Jaisalmer
- Meals: 2 Breakfast and 2 Dinner
- One Camel Safari(Two pax each camel) and Jeep Safari (shared jeep) in the evening.
- Evening Bonfire with cultural program & veg. snacks
- Buffet Dinner
- Buffet Breakfast (Fixed Menu)
- Anything else that is not mentioned in the inclusions
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, medication etc .
- Any other item not specified in 'cost includes' +GST
- Any Monument entry fees/Camera Fees.
- Any other Adventure activity.
- Any Climatic or unexpected condition